![]() |
| My beautiful kasama and I! This is called the "guapo" face. Apparently Filipinos do it a lot. |
![]() |
| Here am I doing TALL. Our language study program. |
![]() |
| Me in my classroom building. |
![]() |
| My wonderful Kasamas! |
![]() |
| This is a grammar chart! It makes no sense but apparently it's helpful! |
![]() |
| This is a map of all the missions in the Philippines. |
![]() |
| We built a fort in our residence! We took it down though cuz apparently the cleaning people thought it was a "fire hazard". Haha. It was fun while it lasted though? |
![]() |
| This is the reason I had such a great week. Brought to you by Clinton with a Mountain Dew from Sister Cutia. |
![]() |
| My classroom. This is basically where I live. |
![]() |
| This is me being a diligent missionary and reading ang Aklat ni Mormon sa Tagalog! |











I am so proud of you, and so glad I just got this blog address :)
ReplyDelete