I have the exact same problem! When I
have 2 extra minutes at night I write down bullet points of things that
happened that day that I want to tell you, but to be honest I usually
don't have those two extra minutes. Haha but I always tell you the major
stuff.
I'm glad you found her house. Is it in the sisters' area or do they have to refer her to different missionaries?
Your sisters (missionaries) have a pretty good life! I miss the temple! And
pizza...and ice cream. Hahaha but I get coconuts and bucket showers so I
guess it evens out. :)
I hope everything works out with the Talbots. That
reminds me, I have huge news!!!! Do you remember the Rosales family? I
saw the STL's in Santo Domingo at MLC yesterday
and they told me Brother Rosales is close to getting baptized!! He has
been going to church and participating in the classes and he's stopping
his word of wisdom problems! I almost cried when they told me.
My package hasn't gotten to Laoag yet. It should be
here by next MLC for sure. I got your card though! Holy cuteness! That
was like the most precious thing ever and it made me so happy. Thank you
:)
This week has been great! Sister Storey and I are
doing great! We have lots of adventures every day as two little American
girls in the jungle speaking Tagalog. It's good times. We have a
family being interviewed for baptism this Saturday so hopefully they will be baptized on August 16th!
Well I don't have much else to say so I'm just going to send lots of pictures to describe my week!
Love you!
Sister Morris
| The bukid |
| On the way to a less active member's house |
| This is the family getting baptized on the 16th. The mom is off to the side, I'll try to get her in the next one. :) |
| Old school mancala (I have no idea how to spell that, don't judge) |
No comments:
Post a Comment