Jun 30, 2014

Fasting and prayer WORKS. Everytime.

Family!

Sorry this email is late but we had MLC today! Consequently, this letter may be a little shorter than normal. Many apologies! 

First: I most definitely have not eaten balut and I do not plan on it. Haha I don't wanna die yet. I'm glad you liked the pictures! I don't have my cord with me so I can't send you pictures this week which is a shame cuz I have this really awesome one of a chicken that walked into our apartment and just started flying around like it owned the place. I never knew chickens could fly like that.

I'm so glad you got to spend time with Libby. I fully plan on doing that too when I get home. I miss their faces!

Did you know that the 4th of July is my one year mark in the Philippines? Totes cray!
Haha that video sounds hilarious. I wouldn't be able to watch it, but as soon as I get home you'll have to show it to me. :) But wait...if it's the stake presidency...does that mean dad is in this video? Lip singing and long boarding and jumping into swimming pools? Hahaha on second thought maybe I don't want to watch it. ;)

Thanks for the card! I'm super excited!! 

This week has been absolutely fantastic! Biggest lesson this week: Fasting and prayer WORKS. Every time. We had 7 investigators at church and 5 of them are progressing towards baptism in July. Heavenly Father is really hastening His work! To answer your question, I totally agree with Uncle Lorin now. Haha no I didn't like it at the time but that's because I didn't understand yet. I'm grateful now though for everyone who encouraged me to serve a mission. I wouldn't give up this time or these experiences for the world. 

Well I love you all! 

Love you!
Sister Morris


No comments:

Post a Comment