May 5, 2014

MLC is amazing!



Family!!!!

I'm so sorry this email is so, so late and might have to be a little shorter because of MLC. Oh my goodness MLC has been amazing so far. We had the trainings this morning and now we're having a mini P-day (2 hours long) before we go back for the second part. Haha oh the joys of sacrifice. I thought I wasn't going to have a chance to email until tomorrow and I was very concerned for mom's well-being. :) 

So MLC. I just feel so blessed to have been able to attend. The trainings were amazing. They're really pushing us as leaders to step it up. It's really true that nothing you say to other missionaries will matter if your own area isn't above the average. All of our progressing investigators are hitting some big obstacles right now so we have some work to do. But one of the main focuses of our training today was always keeping faith in Jesus Christ and realizing that it is completely possible to succeed when we rely on Him and help the members fulfill their roles as well. Just like the quote you sent me from that talk. Nothing is impossible when we keep hope and rely on the Savior. 

Hahahaha thank you so much for the quotes. Man I miss those kids. Nathan broke his nose?!?! He's ok now though, right? I'm so ridiculously excited to see them all next week! Speaking of which, would it be ok with all y'alls if I call at 8:30 am on Monday morning my time? I don't know what time that is for you and I'm not allowed to use Google so I'll just let you figure that one out. :) Please let me know if that won't work. 

Well we have had some pretty awesome experiences this week. We had a baptism! It was the wife and son of one of our returning less active members. They are so amazing. The son has tried pretty much every type of drug, alcohol, etc. but he has completely changed his life and he's in 2 Nephi 15 in his Book of Mormon Reading. Missionary work is amazing!!!!! I didn't bring my USB cord so I can't send pictures. I will send them next week though. :)

Thank you so much for having the kids email me! I'm going to respond to each of them individually. Haha best emails I've ever gotten. 

I don't have much time so I'm going to have to end now. But hey guess what, we get to skype next week! I'm ridiculously excited. 

Well I love you all!
Sister Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment