Dec 30, 2013

Can I just say how much I love this gospel?

Pamilya ko!

It was so great to Skype you all! Haha don't worry I was fine! I decided that next time I'm not going to talk and you guys have to talk to me though because I felt like I was talking the whole time and that was lame. Haha but it was so, so great to see everyone. 

What?! Tell her she has to add me too! I know I'm not using it right now but I wanna be fwiends! (Referring to her sister adding the family as FB friends.)

I want pictures of everything/everyone! And could I just get a picture of the front of our house with the cars in the driveway? People think it's crazy that I know how to drive an actual car. 

Haha it's true if you guys weren't so great I wouldn't miss you half as much. :) But, it's actually because you guys are so great that I'm able to focus on the work. I know that no matter what, I have an awesome family back at home and that's all I really need to know. 

So this week was absolutely amazing. We had 8 investigators at church! All 4 of our investigators with baptismal dates were there! I feel like I have found the promised land! Haha We also had a few less active families that hadn't been to church in forever come. An entire huge family! There is absolutely no greater joy than seeing these people you love so much make good choices. 

We have a baptism this week! Sister R. Her mom was baptized just before I got here and her little sister is on track for the 25th of January. They are the best. I don't even know how to describe them! They just rock. Oh, and it might be in the ocean! That is if the water at the church still isn't working. 

We had the lowest of lows this week but also the highest of highs. Can I just say how much I love this gospel? It's just so true! And it really does have the power to change anybody's life, no matter what they've done or who they are. 

I love you all!

Mahal ko po kayo lahat!
Sister Morris

This one is self explanatory.

At our branch Christmas party. From left to right: Brother F (investigator with a baptismal date), Sister B (recent convert and girlfriend of Brother F), me, Sister Bagonbon, Sister Tauti, Sister Roselle, Sister G (member who fellowships with us all the time), and...I'm not sure who the last girl is. I'm still new here!

We bought donuts on the way home on Christmas Eve to eat as we updated so that's kind of the same as celebrating Christmas right? :)

This was our dinner celebration on Christmas night. :) They're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment