I hope the fireside went well! You guys are like my idols.
Hahahahaha I'm sorry!!! Our email time has been extended to an hour and a half so I should have better emails from here on out! I just don't really have words to express the craziness that is my life right now. Haha but I'll try to be better I promise. I know it's important!
Aren't baptisms the best?? I love them! We should be having the baptism of little Sister A this Saturday. She had her interview a couple days ago and I listened through the door. It was adorable. My favorite part was her testimony about President Monson. Cutest thing of my life.
I'm starting to prefer bucket showers over normal ones even though we have a legit shower head (I know, who am I right?) It's just about a gajillion times faster. I don't know why we don't do it in America.
We had interviews with President this week and he told me I'm finally going to be transferred this transfer (December 17th). His words were: "Is it ok if you are going to be transferred to a more rural place? It's not like here in Laoag...in the city." I think that was President Barrientos code for "Buckle up. I'm sending you to the boonies." Haha I'm ridiculously excited. And you all should be too! Because if I know myself I'll be having about a million hilarious caribou-esque stores for you every week. (And hopefully pretty pictures!) Let's just hope President doesn't change his mind (he's been known to be rather unpredictable when it comes to transfers.)
We met this man a little while ago and taught him the restoration. We taught him and his wife last night and he has read through 2 Nephi 2. So amazing! And his wife was awesome too! She was like "Yeah I wanted to read your book too but he always has it!" Haha so we gave her one so they don't have to fight over it. It's amazing how the Book of Mormon changes peoples' lives. His wife was like "Yeah, ever since he started reading that book his business has been really lucky!" Haha i'm not saying they're correlated but it's pretty awesome that she connected the two.
Goals this past week:Speak in Tagalog always and get better at building relationships with people before jumping into lessons. I'm getting better every day, slowly but surely :)
That picture of the kids was adorable. I can imagine in my mind what the dance/song was like!
Thanks for taking care of my Lyssa for me!
I love you all so, so, so, so, so, so much.
Ingat lagi,
Sister Morris
| A chapel in Sarrat. This is the chapel in our zone leaders' area. It's so cool and tiny and ancient. |
She cracks me up. Six months ago the boonies may not have sounded so fun. I love that you post her updates for us to enjoy. XOXX.
ReplyDelete