Oct 20, 2013

Two baptisms scheduled for November and you better not let the kids forget me!

Kumusta pamilya ko!!!

Haha I wake up and think "I have to do this...and this...and this..." Haha but sometimes while we're out working I have those moments where it just kind of hits me and I'm like "Wait...I'm in the Philippines!"

The earthquake was nowhere near us so we didn't feel anything. We heard about it though. The damage was pretty bad.

Thank you for telling me about your week! I know it sounds silly but I just really love hearing what you're doing.

I am happy, healthy, and stressed. Haha if you're not stressed you're not doing enough. But it's a good kind of stress! Training is going well. My trainee is super crazy talented. I wouldn't be surprised if she trains pretty soon! She's basically already better than I was when I started training. I'm so proud. :') 

THOSE PICTURES. (She is referring to these pictures I took at our Halloween party)


 I literally have the most legit family ever. Literally. I have never been so proud. I just showed all my apartment mates and they agree we have the sickest  (that's a good thing) family ever. PS I'm starting to talk like an Australian (not like my accent, I'm just using Australian words) because of Sister Willson (one of the other sisters in our apartment). Basically, just keep being awesome.

Brother N has his baptismal interview tonight and then his baptism is on Saturday! And he brought a friend, JR, to church yesterday. JR's baptismal date is November 16th. He has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and the Restoration. Him and Brother N read together sometimes. Pretty much adorable.

How are all the kids doing? They aren't forgetting me are they? Just so you all know, if any child does not know who I am when I get home I will hold said child's parents responsible. Maybe just show them a picture of me every night after family scripture study or something and be like "This is your favorite Aunt Ashley. You love her." 

Love you all so very much!
Sister Morris

PS mom I'm glad you recognize that every picture I send home is a gift specifically for you! Haha you are the only reason I bring myself to take pictures! I'm trying to get better at it! Next week I should have pictures from the baptism!

1 comment:

  1. She is so funny...talking like an Australian. And note to all of her siblings, I'd just put a picture of Ashley in each child's room. I mean she sounds pretty serious. :-D

    ReplyDelete