Hahahaha those stories were both awesome. Little Nathan has always been quite the charmer.
I'm so jealous you got to play with little L!!! She looks absolutely adorable. I love her hair!!!
On Pdays we go grocery shopping, email, clean the apartment, laundry (that takes FOREVER) and just do general necessary tasks we don't have time to do on other days. Haha yeah we walk alot and I've been trying to stretch a lot because I get really tight (probably from all the walking and carrying the bag on my shoulder, it's not exactly doing my back wonders). We spend quite a bit of our time teaching. We definitely do finding too.
I withdrew money! Did it do anything crazy? I finally bought an umbrella! It's totes cute. And it keeps me dry, so that's grand.
We didn't get to work again on Wednesday because of the crazy rain. The streets were starting to flood, so that was kind of fun. But slightly dangerous, so President told everyone to go home. We had lots of good study time and we got to hear a lot about Kiribati, the home of one of the sisters in our apartment-Sister Kokoria. It was really fascinating. I am absolutely loving learning about these island cultures. They are so completely awesome.
I ate isaw (chicken intestines) this week. I didn't know until later but it was actually rather delicious so it's ok.
So I have kind of big news...We had interviews with President this week and he told me that I will be training next transfer (at the end of September). We only have 12 new sisters coming in so I was a little surprised that he needed me to train. Haha he asked me if I would be ready and after having a mini heart attack I told him I would go wherever he needed me. And he told me the Lord needs me to train. So that's what I'll be doing. I had kind of been feeling like that was going to happen. I think I need it if I'm going to become what I'm supposed to become here on the mission. I just feel bad for the poor sister whose trainer still doesn't know what she's doing. Haha but I know as I do my very best the Lord will be there for me and for her. Let's just say 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 is currently my favorite scripture. I'm gonna miss Sister Webb a ton. President told her she's finally going out of Laoag City. So I won't even see her around :( We have an awesome companionship. I'm just grateful for the time I've had to learn from her.
I finally got my mail!!! Oh my goodness, it was like Christmas. I seriously have the best family in the whole world. It's decided. The camera is awesome. Thank you so much! I hope to pay you back with lots of pictures. Thank you so much for the drawings from the kids! I absolutely loved them. Haha tell Kami she's not allowed to forget what I look like! Not allowed!
Well mahal ko kayo lahat!
Sister Morris





No comments:
Post a Comment