Kumusta pamilya ko!
How's my favorite family doing?! I love y'alls so much!
I had my first Sunday! It was awesome! We get to watch Music and the Spoken Word and then we have relief society. I have about 1200 sisters in my Relief Society class now, so that's fun.
We did go to the temple! The Provo temple is crazy gorgeous! I had no idea!
To answer your questions: The food is good, I sleep as much as the schedule permits, and I feel great and super healthy. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but there are pictures of me from my kasamas/roommates/people in my district. I'll work on getting them so I can send them to you.
Thank you SO much for the tennis shoes! When I got the package my kasamas and I were like there's no way that's the shoes already! I even said "My mom is on top of things but she's not magical." Well I take it back. I don't know why I ever even entertained the thought that you weren't magical! Silly me!
I love the pictures! Please keep sending them!
Funny you mention the clothes! I could use a couple more t-shirts and I desperately need my grey sweater. It's totes cold here. And YAY about the Mp3 player!!!! Salamat!!!
I'm not gonna lie, getting on that plane was easily the scariest thing I've ever done. But since the moment I walked away from you guys at the airport I have felt strength way beyond my own. It's humbling to know that Heavenly Father is powerful enough and cares enough to give me so much strength. It also helps that I'm surrounded by so many wonderful people. I have 11 missionaries in my district: 7 sisters and 4 elders. And every single one of them is absolutely awesome. We are all completely different but we've gotten so close in just a week.
Mom, I want you to know that I am so grateful for your faith in me. You are the reason I have faith in myself. I miss laughing with you too. I just want a mom hug!
Dad, congrats on finishing your class! I'm totes proud of you! Keep pushin' towards your goals!
I wanna say thank you again to everyone who has sent me letters. They brighten my day every single day. (Shout out to Alyssa Carter who has made sure I never go a day without getting mail.) It means so much to me that I have so much support. I don't know why God let me be part of the best family in the world, but I'm grateful that He did. I love you all so much. Don't worry about me, I'm doing swell.
Mahal kita with all my puso,
Sister Ashley Morris
No comments:
Post a Comment