Oct 22, 2014

Flew to Manila this week!

Dear family,

OH.MY.GOODNESS. I am SO sorry. Technically this wasn't my fault haha but I'm still sorry. So I had to fly to Manila yesterday to do some fingerprinting stuff for my visa and I just got back to Laoag about an hour ago. I was supposed to get to email yesterday but our flight ended up being delayed so there was no time. But I love you so much that I got permission from President to get on today for 10 minutes just to let you know that I am alive, I love you so ridiculously much, and I had a lot to tell you this week but alas there is no time! I am SO sorry!!! Next week will be super good and full of stories and pictures to make up for this. Just no that I love you and miss you and am so, so, so excited to see you in a few. I hope you have another fantastic week and I will prepare stories and interesting things for next week. :) 

Love you so much, 
Sister Morris

PS Perla has a baptismal date! :) November 29th! I won't be here but hey the point is she's gettin' baptized!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment