Pamilya ko!
Those pictures are so pretty! I'm not gonna lie, I'm way jealous of the chocolate bar and yogurt place. Knowing David and Malia, it was probably delicious. They have good taste. I can't wait to see little Lokealani again. She's like a big girl! I can't believe it!
I am definitely loving my mission and it is definitely the best mission in the world. :) There are definitely challenges but I can tell those challenges are making me the person Heavenly Father plans for me to be. I know there's still so much more for me to learn. Transfers are tomorrow but Sister Ramos and I are both staying here in Santo Domingo. That was surprising because President told me last transfer that I wouldn't stay in this area forever like I did in Laoag. Haha guess he changed his mind. It's good though because there are still things I want to accomplish in this area.
Well that's about all for this week. Hope all is going well!! Have so much fun and take lots of pictures in Houston!
Love you!
Sister Morris
| It was Sister Rico's birthday this week so we had lunch with some of their investigators. They had an oven! So they made brownies. It had been SO long since I had brownies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment