Pamilya ko!
So my week has been pretty great! I know I say that every week. It's because it's true!
Sister Ramos is amazing! She's crazy talented and awesome and I love her. She's 23 years old (just like Sister Bagonbon). It's only been a week but I can tell this is going to be a good companionship. I can also tell I'm going to get fat. She's a really good cook. My past 3 kasamas have been obsessed with food and cooking. Haha I think I'm supposed to learn something.
We helped clean our district president's house this week because they are moving to a new house. We will be getting 2 new elders in our ward (there are 6 of us now!) and they will be living in president's old house.
Two of our investigators with baptismal dates came to church yesterday! And one of our less active members Tatay Valdez FINALLY came!! I think I sent a picture of him last week. It made me so happy!
I've been doing my own eyebrows! Haha I'm glad they still look good.
That's so awesome about your neighbors! Are the missionaries teaching them? If not, they should definitely start right away. If they asked for a blessing that means they have faith in priesthood power. If they understand that priesthood power was restored through Joseph Smith, they'll understand that the church is true. Man you guys are awesome!
I got a Christmas card from the First Presidency on Friday. Haha better late than never right?
Thank you for the quote and scripture :)
Love you all so much! Have a fantastic week! Read your scriptures every day! :)
Sister Morris
No comments:
Post a Comment