HAHA oh my goodness. I love you mom. Thank you for caring about me. Haha I will now answer your "couple of questions."
Symptoms: pain. well actually, at first it was more of an uncomfortable pressure that turned into pain as time went on.We went to a doctor but President Barrientos told us to go to the hospital (more reliable) to do the urine/blood tests. I don't know if they've passed, all I know is I'm not in pain anymore so I think they probably have. The doctor had pity on me and gave me tiny pills. I'm a pro at swallowing them now. They give everybody they admit into the hospital here an iv, it was just dextrose. They told me not to drink soda or eat salty foods/chocolate. I'm drinking water. To be honest, they haven't really told me anything. All i know is that i had kidney stones and that it doesn't hurt anymore. And i'm going back in 2 weeks. Haha that's literally all i know.
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME. I REPEAT: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME. I imagine that's much easier said and done. But everything is completely fine! I've learned so much through this trial and I'm a better person because of it!
We have two baptisms this Saturday! Brother F and Sister A. Hopefully I can send pictures! We have been teaching a family that has incredible potential. I'm excited to see what happens with them.
We have two baptisms this Saturday! Brother F and Sister A. Hopefully I can send pictures! We have been teaching a family that has incredible potential. I'm excited to see what happens with them.
I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am for your
concern for me. It's nice to know there is somebody who loves me and
cares so much about me. :) I'm sorry I don't have more information for
you but just know that all is well. I am happy and safe.
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!
I love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Sister Morris
![]() |
| My birthday cake! It was quite delicious! |
![]() |
| My attempt at birthday pancakes. Haha epic fail. |
![]() |
| Harvesting peanuts while waiting for our investigator. I'm a pro. |
![]() |
| Sister Raquel's baptism. The man on the far left is our branch president. Haha he's the best. |
![]() |
| Tricycles. I think I want to be a tricyle driver for a living. |






No comments:
Post a Comment