I'm so excited about your
package news!!! I was actually planning on sending you a list of things I
would not mind receiving if hypothetically you were to send me a
package. :) I will send it in another email.
I was ok last week, I've been a little extra
stressed with trying to prepare to train. But I'm reminded every day
that this is not my work, it's His. :) And I know that He will give me
strength to be able to figure all these things out. :) I hope to make
this email more sparkly, because I really am feeling better :)
Haha I will try to take more pictures! I've kind of
gotten used to everything here so I don't really know what's different
or exciting! But I will do my best. Don't worry about my feet,
they're numb so they don't hurt. :)
I'm feeling much more comfortable with the language,
but I'm still definitely not fluent. I pretty much understand
everything people say to me now, it just takes me a little bit to form a
response.
So apparently I'm getting fat. Or so one of our less
active members told me. Haha it's not rude to talk about peoples'
weight here, so they're very open about it, but Sister Webb said I
lost quite a bit of weight when I first got here so it's actually
probably good that I'm gaining it back. I probably look the same now as I
did before I left, they're just not used to it.
Remember the guy who saved us from the caribao? We
taught him twice this week! Haha it turned out he was friends with one
of our investigators so we taught him when he was there and we are going
to keep teaching him! So something good did come out of the
traumatizing caribao experience!
So I'm super blonde. I don't know if you can tell
from the pictures, but I seriously haven't been this blonde since I was
like 8 years old.
We've started celebrating
Christmas! They start in September here. They don't have Thanksgiving so
I guess it makes sense that they just start in September! As you all
know, Christmas is my favorite part of year so I'm super excited!
Ummmmmm guess whose birthday is this week! MUMZY!
Happy Birthday!!!! We'll be celebrating because it's Sister Kokoria's
birthday too. :) But I'll be thinking of you!!
Well I gots to go, but I love you all so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment