This week was cray cray. Sister Webb left on Tuesday and then I had a temporary kasama (Sister Vaka) until Friday. She was so much fun to work with. And then on Friday
I picked up my new kasama. Her name is Sister Staker and guess
what...she's American. Haha yep, doesn't know Tagalog. Hahahaha let's
just say my life is going to continue to be an adventure. She's really
hardworking so I expect great things for this transfer. It's
really weird not having Sister Webb, I miss her a lot. I've realized
that my companionship with Sister Webb was kind of unusual in how
completely awesome it was. President even told us that he and Sister
Barrientos had noticed and he wished every companionship could be like
that.
It definitely doesn't feel like we have too many
missionaries in our ward. There is still PLENTY to do. Our elders are
super great so it was good to be able to give over our investigators and
know that they'll be taken care of.
My back is kind of jacked up. I figured it would be since it started out already messed up. But I stretch everyday!
Haha I will not eat Balut. Sister Webb's crazy. I would like to live :)
That's so fun that you got to teach Alyssa how to cook! Seriously, so precious. :)
I'm so glad to hear that everything is good at home. I love you all so much. Thank you for the prayers.
Sister Morris
No comments:
Post a Comment